We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Emirates Park Resort

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
23 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Emirates Park Resort

It seems a new "resort" opened earlier this month in Abu Dhabi: Emirates Park Resort: http://emiratesparkresort.com

"The perfect place for an avid lover of the Middle East holiday is located on the Abu Dhabi - Dubai highway, 30 minutes away from Abu Dhabi, The best thing about our resort is that is attached with the first private zoo in UAE.

So Let your holiday experience be a unique one as you enjoy the beauty in the company of wild animals.

Everyone has a chance for a hands on experience to closely watch these animals.

In a hectic lifestyle for people who strive to break free, we think its pretty good option to see that you take a chance for the holidays.

If you are a parent of young kids, we are sure you will share an almost different desire to make your holidays a special one for your children, they need not be costly, but it should be enjoyable and connect with your familys mood.

Let you and your families have athe wonderful experience of staying here in this resort with playful animals."

Unfortunately, no reviews on TripAdvisor yet. Anyone with more insights?

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
23 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Emirates Park Resort

The place just got its first review: tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g294013-d353…

Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
70 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Emirates Park Resort

Thanks for sharing. It might be worth visiting sometime.

Batumi, Georgia
Level Contributor
965 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Emirates Park Resort

I have a sneaky suspicion that this whole thread / "Review" was written by someone with a vested interested in the resort.

C_B in Abu Dhabi

Dubai
Level Contributor
2,360 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Emirates Park Resort

Snap, as we like to say in the UK 

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
23 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Emirates Park Resort

Well, as for me, I have no vested interest in this "resort" at all. And I am not planning to stay there, as there is too limited information available.

As for the reviewer who just put up the first review on Tripadvisor, I don't know whether s/he has any interest in it.

Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
244 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Emirates Park Resort

I went to the zoo and I would say avoid it

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
23 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Emirates Park Resort

Could you please tell us a bit more about why the zoo should be avoided? Thanks!

Abu Dhabi, United...
Destination Expert
for Abu Dhabi
Level Contributor
1,122 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Emirates Park Resort

I liked this Zoo very much.

I don't judge the place by area. This is more convenient place to access all sections of the zoo. Where as every time we visit Al Ain zoo we used to miss some portion due to lack of time and distance to cover by walking.

Some say that kids are touching the animals and birds, that is unhygienic which is bothering them. Why don't they take it as a positive way?

I am happy atlast Abu Dhabi has something like this for entertaining our kids.

9. Re: Emirates Park Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 pm, January 06, 2014