We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Top 5 places to eat in abu dhabi

MANCHESTER
Level Contributor
266 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Top 5 places to eat in abu dhabi

Hi guys

in abu dhabi for 3 nights, wanted to know where to eat dinner and lunch ?

what places would you reccommend, with family of 2 children 8 and 6. so needs to be family orintated and something for kids.

also are there any buffet restaurants that u would reccommend. and whats the average cost.

staying at khalidya reyhana rtana palace so needs to be not too far out.

Thanks

mase

Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
4,012 posts
210 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Top 5 places to eat in abu dhabi

If you look at the Trip Advisor restaurant reviews for Abu Dhabi you will see the top 5 are: Hakkasan (Chinese, Emirates Palace), Ushna (Indian, Souk Qaryat Al Beri, mainland), Board'Eau (French, Shangri-La, mainland), Indigo (Indian Fusion, Beach Rotana), La Mamma (Italian, Sheraton).

My suggestions however (based on family visitors with children who I have hosted) would be India Palace (as mentioned in another response to your question about Yas Island), Lebanese Flower (branch near Al Wahda Mall suggested but Khalidiya branch is closer to your hotel), Noodle House (Souk Qaryat Al Beri), The One (furniture store in Khalidiya) and Jones the Grocer (any branch). La Mamma would stay on my list of suggestions for families too and the Mexican called Cantina Laredo in Khalidiya mall also deserves a mention.

If you want buffets then the choice is endless. One of my favourites is Selections at the InterContinental Hotel, which looks out onto the swimming pool (and a walk round the pool is even possible entertainment between courses). Families I know always seem to enjoy the buffet at the Beach Rotana Hotel.

Edited: 8:24 am, August 12, 2012
2. Re: Top 5 places to eat in abu dhabi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 pm, August 21, 2013