We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just Booked Hilton Baynunah Abu Dhabi for April 14th for 1...

Which Abu Dhabi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wilts UK
2 posts
Save Topic
Just Booked Hilton Baynunah Abu Dhabi for April 14th for 1...

Hi,

I have just booked the family 1 week at the Hilton Baynunah Abu Dhabi has anyone been and what is it like? I have two boys aged 17 and 15 will they enjoy Abu Dahbi?

Has anyone used the beach club opposite the Hilton and does any one have any useful tips?

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just Booked Hilton Baynunah Abu Dhabi for April 14th for 1...

Are you sure that you are thinking of the Baynunah Hilton? I’m not aware of a beach club nearby? The Baynunah Hilton is more of a long term stay accommodation located in on the lower floors of a large apartment tower. They have a business center, small restaurant and a very attentive staff, and a health club with indoor pool, but it really is more of a business hotel. The Hilton Corniche is more of a full service hotel that may have more amenities for the kids. If I were traveling with family I would stay at the Rotana Beach Hotel or Sheraton as they each have pool clubs and activities for the family. I’d suggest a day trip to Al Ain zoo and garden as well as Dubai; both are within 2 hours drive. Abu Dhabi is more of a commerce focused city. I understand that 4x4 dune rides to the desert are popular.

cheshire uk
Level Contributor
20 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just Booked Hilton Baynunah Abu Dhabi for April 14th for 1...

Hi, I agree with the last post the baynunah is not really a holiday hotel.Although very nice.I think it is the other hilton you have booked as it has a beach club over the road and you get to it through a tunnel under the road.the hotel is ok and they do good value themed buffets on a wednesday and thursday night.The beach is not up to much as they do not seem to clean it. Last year full of concrete from all the construction going on. There are a lot of water activities though that the boys may like. Banana, canoes, speed boats, all extra cost but not too badly priced.There is a gym, sauna etc. You can easily walk down the corniche to a big mall and taxis are readily available to take you places. On airport road there is a lovely big ten pin bowling alley and a ice skating ring if lost for things to do, usually empty too! At the tourist club area there is a fair ground if its still there, never been but it looked to be busy with teenagers?Abu Dhabi is ok but not a patch on Dubai for holidays. We had a car last year but would not do it again as the parking has got so difficult.Just as easy to jump in a taxi and not too expensive.If the boys are into playstation you can get lots of games at madinat zayed shopping centre or the hamid centre. Taxis will know these places.The sheraton has a lovely italian. You should take a day trip to dubai and let the boys go into wild wadi they will love it, you too.Depending when your going camel racing can be a good morning out. They start early though so no lie in.I am trying to remember things and will get back to you if anything springs to mind.

Ulaanbaatar...
Level Contributor
472 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Just Booked Hilton Baynunah Abu Dhabi for April 14th for 1...

Baynunah is really nice, my mate lives in there.

Pool and facilities are spot on. The view along the corniche is absolutely stunning.

You get free access to the beach club I think, at the hilton hotel which is a 2 minute taxi ride away.

Wilts UK
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Just Booked Hilton Baynunah Abu Dhabi for April 14th for 1...

Mnay thanks for the info,I am looking forward to my holiday

Abu Dhabi
Level Contributor
58 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Just Booked Hilton Baynunah Abu Dhabi for April 14th for 1...

Sorry if this is a bit late but I do not think that you get free access to the Hilton beach club when you stay at the Baynunah. Well I asked last year when some friends were thinking of it. The rooms may be good, but their pool is indoor, and they have no outside terrace, so if you want a tan - forget it!

Not sure when you are planning to come, but you may be better booking the Hilton Corniche residence, as at least they have roof pool, and you get a discount if you want to use the Hilton Beach.

Ulaanbaatar...
Level Contributor
472 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Just Booked Hilton Baynunah Abu Dhabi for April 14th for 1...

Email and ask...??