We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boat trips and fishing in Abu Dhabi in or out of the City

London, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Boat trips and fishing in Abu Dhabi in or out of the City

We love boat trips and if possible sea fishing trips wherever we go and i have been unable to identify anything here so wonder if anyone can advise what trips are available and with whom and any costs involved would be more than helpful. We are due early April. Also recommendations would be great.

Thanks

Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
4,012 posts
210 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Boat trips and fishing in Abu Dhabi in or out of the City

These links should help.

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g294013-c109927/Abu-D…

http://fishabudhabi.com/new/

I can recommend the Abu Dhabi circumnavigation charter by Arabian Divers.

www.aldhafra.net/

The Al Dhafra dhow trips start from 150 Dirhams per hour. This is a current price as I am going on a dhow trip this afternoon :)

2. Re: Boat trips and fishing in Abu Dhabi in or out of the City

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 4:05 am, October 07, 2012
Abu Dhabi, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Boat trips and fishing in Abu Dhabi in or out of the City

Hello my name is ishani live in Abu Dhabi I like traveling that's why I also create a blog and shared my experiences and some useful tipstravel sites. I had to visit city tour abu dhabi , it was very funny and very interesting. Visit citytourabudhabi.com Will be helping you

West Sussex
Level Contributor
691 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Boat trips and fishing in Abu Dhabi in or out of the City

There's a fishing charter at the Hiltonia Beach club, it's part of the Hilton Hotel but it's open to non-residents. We shopped around and found their rates very reasonable, paid for 4 hours fishing and spent over five hours at sea with some great fishing too. Also do kayaking, boat trips, jet skis etc plus there's Vascos restaurant and bar on the beachfront too.

Abu Dhabi, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Boat trips and fishing in Abu Dhabi in or out of the City

http://abudhabifishingtour.com helps you in the planning for your vacation at any part of this country providing you all kinds of important information

Edited: 12:16 am, October 06, 2012
Abu Dhabi, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Boat trips and fishing in Abu Dhabi in or out of the City

Hello my name is ishani live in Abu Dhabi I like traveling that's why I also create a blog and shared my experiences and some useful tipstravel sites. I had to visit city tour abu dhabi , it was very funny and very interesting. Visit http://citytourabudhabi.com Will be helping you

Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Boat trips and fishing in Abu Dhabi in or out of the City

The best is Capt. Tony's Yas Island Boating Experience.

It is inexpensive, service is great and you won't see a noisy jet-ski in sight - just the beauty of nature!

Available options: Sunset Tours, Island Hopping with BBQ, etc.

050 781 9642

capt.tonys@hotmail.com

Portsmouth, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Boat trips and fishing in Abu Dhabi in or out of the City

I have just returned from Abu Dhabi and had an amazing day out with Greg who owns www.fishabudhabi.com

He has a 40ft boat enabling us to have 8 rods out at any one time. We left early and motored straight out to an area he knew to have rich pickings. Within 5 minutes of having the lines in we were into Queen fish and Barracuda and had soon caught 6 Barracuda and 5 Queen fish. After a time we decided to go in search of any early Sailfish as they don't normally arrive until November. Although we were unfortunate not to hook any we did have three takes at the bait.

Whilst he may not be the cheapest Greg's 20+ years of experience were invaluable in finding the fish.

He also does a lot of scuba trips as well of you are interested.

And if Greg reads this thanks for a wonderful trip.

Portsmouth, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Boat trips and fishing in Abu Dhabi in or out of the City

I have just returned from Abu Dhabi and had an amazing day out with Greg who owns www.fishabudhabi.com

He has a 40ft boat enabling us to have 8 rods out at any one time. We left early and motored straight out to an area he knew to have rich pickings. Within 5 minutes of having the lines in we were into Queen fish and Barracuda and had soon caught 6 Barracuda and 5 Queen fish. After a time we decided to go in search of any early Sailfish as they don't normally arrive until November. Although we were unfortunate not to hook any we did have three takes at the bait.

Whilst he may not be the cheapest Greg's 20+ years of experience were invaluable in finding the fish.

He also does a lot of scuba trips as well of you are interested.

And if Greg reads this thanks for a wonderful trip.

Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Boat trips and fishing in Abu Dhabi in or out of the City

Capt. Tony's at Yas Marina does island tours, sunset tours, hotel hopping, etc...

www.captaintonys.ae

Tel: 02 650 71 75