We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach Hotel in Abu Dhabi?

Twickenham, London
Level Contributor
194 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Beach Hotel in Abu Dhabi?

Thinking of visiting in Dec/Jan and wanted a good beach hotel. Can anyone recommend a hotel with limited construction around the beach area, a clean beach and good service...

I'm interested in the Intercontinental and Hilton properties...

Thanks

Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
4,012 posts
210 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach Hotel in Abu Dhabi?

There are not that many hotels with beaches in Abu Dhabi and to be honest if you don't want to see a crane or hear construction work you will be hard-pushed to find any hotel that fits your requirements perfectly. Emirates Palace is by far and away the top choice.

The Hilton's getting a bit tired but the beach/pool is quite good and if that's your priority it might be to your liking. The InterContinental is a better hotel in my opinion in all respects. Its pool is separate to the beach, but the large beach is not exactly construction-free as there is building work on the small island opposite.

I'm not the best person to advise on this really as I am definitely not a fan of the UAE's beaches. In my opinion there are much better countries to visit if you want a beach holiday.

2. Re: Beach Hotel in Abu Dhabi?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, February 25, 2010