We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best hotel for R & R ?

Which Abu Dhabi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
York
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Best hotel for R & R ?

My wife and I stayed at the Ritz Carlton in Dubai last August ( off peak!) and found it the perfect hotel for a relaxing break - top class service, friendly, tasteful rooms, great pool, couples focused. We can't afford to go back this November but thought we'd try Abu Dhabi and are looking to stay somewhere with the same ambience. Suggestions? Also who best to go through for a good deal!

Ulaanbaatar...
Level Contributor
472 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Best hotel for R & R ?

No hotel down here will compare to the Ritz Carlton in Dubai. The only one I would say would come near is the Emirates Palace but if you cant afford to go back there I would think you wouldnt be able to afford the Emirates Palace. Could give it a shot though and see what their prices are? Sorry, can't help you with regards to getting a good deal.

wirral
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Best hotel for R & R ?

I have just returned from the Al Raha beach hotel.

What a great Rn R we had.

Stayed for 5days. Loved every min. See my posting previously. Contact The Holiday Place and ask for Faith

Ulaanbaatar...
Level Contributor
472 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Best hotel for R & R ?

Forgot about Al Raha, spoke to some friends the other day whove been in there and they said its really nice.