We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Construction site next to the Sheraton

London
2 posts
Save Topic
Construction site next to the Sheraton

Anyone stayed at the Sheraton recently?

Is the construction site next door, causing any noice disturbance?

is the construction 24 hours?

The Land That Time...
Level Contributor
2,240 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Construction site next to the Sheraton

Abu Dhabi Sheraton, or Sheraton Jumeirah Beach?

The Land That Time...
Level Contributor
2,240 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Construction site next to the Sheraton

If the latter, you may care to look at:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g295424-i872-k2822…

Ulaanbaatar...
Level Contributor
472 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Construction site next to the Sheraton

There is construction next to the Abu Dhabi Sheraton, however it's the minimal of minimal. They're doing something with the corniche and around the side of the hotel.

Ulaanbaatar...
Level Contributor
472 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Construction site next to the Sheraton

I will also add not on the actual SIDE! of the hotel, the landscape surrounding the side of the hotel as far as I can see

London
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Construction site next to the Sheraton

Thanks LiamC for replying to the posting!

I was a bit concerned that our planned holiday was going to be spent next to a construction site. A recent trip to Dubai at a hotel along the Jum. Beach area was disruptive due to the huge amount of construction there. We thus chose Abu D this year, however I read on a hotel review that there was some construction, hence the concern!

cheers

jake

Ulaanbaatar...
Level Contributor
472 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Construction site next to the Sheraton

Jake, you're totally fine, it wont spoil your holiday whatsoever. Consider Dubais construction on a scale of 1 to 10 currently sitting at 12, and Abu Dhabis construction currently sitting at 0.0000003.

The 2 restaurants inside the Sheraton are also very nice, ones a Mexican and ones an Italian. Give them a try =)

neath wales
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Construction site next to the Sheraton

Do not worry about construction, its minimul, however the new road will be open soon and it will contain lots of traffic.

The sheraton is great, excellent staff, excellent pool and cant wait to back in nov