We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airmiles and Rotana Suites

London
Level Contributor
91 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Airmiles and Rotana Suites

I was on the Al Rawda Rotana Suites website earlier and looked at their rewards pragramme. They were showing Airmiles as a partner and stated that for every AED spent on accommodation etc, one would get 3 airmiles. That seems an awful lot. I did a quick calculation, 2 rooms for 4 nights = 14,400 AED x3 = 43,200 Air miles. Has anyone actually stayed there and got the airmiles?

Mentioned in this post
Park Rotana Abu Dhabi
Park Rotana Abu Dhabi
1,177 Reviews
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
4,012 posts
210 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airmiles and Rotana Suites

I've stayed at various Rotana suites in Dubai. They are generally good value for money especially if you can get a corporate rate. Yes they give air miles. The air miles scheme they are referring to is the one used in the UAE. See the link below.

http://uae.airmilesme.com/en/

Mentioned in this post
Park Rotana Abu Dhabi
Park Rotana Abu Dhabi
1,177 Reviews
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Dubai
Dubai
Emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Abu Dhabi
Level Contributor
8 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airmiles and Rotana Suites

Beware!!!! These are abu dhabi air miles which are totally different from air miles in the uk. i think the website is www.airmiles.ae. 40000 miles will get you a free coca cola with you meal or something similar. check first.

London
Level Contributor
91 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airmiles and Rotana Suites

Ah, I did wonder if there was a catch! However, would I still be able to get Air Miles that I could convert to UK ones. On the first page of the website (partners etc) it only shows the Air Miles symbol.

4. Re: Airmiles and Rotana Suites

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 pm, October 14, 2009