We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

15 hours stop in ABU DHABI airport

Which Abu Dhabi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
zaragoza
2 posts
Save Topic
15 hours stop in ABU DHABI airport

hi all,

next weekend we have a stop in Abu Dhabi of 15 hours.

I have just read that if you ask for Etihad Airlines they can provide you hotel and food.

My questions:

- somebody name "boking" did the same travel in June. Please "boking" can you post your experience. Etihad Airlines provide you hotel?

- I have bought my ticket through a internet travel agent of Germany. I am from Spain. I have any contact with that internet travel agent. Then how can i get a free room with Etihad? I have to write direclty?

many many thanks in advance for your help!

vrtc.

verticeva@yahoo.es

Dublin
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 15 hours stop in ABU DHABI airport

Hi Verticeva,

I was just wondering if Ethihad did provide you with a hotel etc? I am also stopping off in Abu Dhabi for 13 hours and we are flying with Etihad.

If not, can you suggest a hotel beside the airport?

Many thanks,

Irishdol

Abu dhabi
Level Contributor
206 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 15 hours stop in ABU DHABI airport

The rule is that it has be the first connection. The next destination from Abu Dhabi has to be the first connection, then if you are stopping for more than 8 hours you will be eligible for a hotel room.

Have a nice trip

Dublin
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 15 hours stop in ABU DHABI airport

Many thanks for that information.

Rgds,

Irishdol

4. Re: 15 hours stop in ABU DHABI airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:35 am, September 09, 2009