We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rotana Beach

Argyll, Scotland
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Rotana Beach

Can anyone tell me the difference between the Rotana Beach Resort and the Rotana Beach Suites.

I am getting a cheaper price for the Suites, but the website is saying that they are 250 mtrs away and have a different check in. Are they part of the same complex or a completely different building and can you use the Beach Resorts facilities.

Thanks very much

Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
396 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rotana Beach

If they are the Beach Rotana Suites then they are in the same building. There are other Rotana Suites in town which are in a different street and not on the beach. Would assume with either that you could use the facilities (which are v nice).

Argyll, Scotland
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Rotana Beach

Thanks Pippanda,

They are not the other Rotana Suites - so must be in the same building.

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Abu Dhabi
11 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Rotana Beach

Hello Alison,

It is actually the same building of Abu Dhabi Mall Complex. Resort on the right and Suites on the left. I belive you will have access to the resort facilities when you stay at the suites. Any doubt, call the hotel to clarify.

Wish you a pleasant stay.

nottingham england
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Rotana Beach

Hi!Just returned from Rotana beach.(and very very nice it was too!!)

As, has already been written,they are close together,on the same road,seperated by the mall.

Spoke to a few people who work in Abu Dhabi and they live in the suites.apparently they are lovely.

Enjoy your hol!We did!Pool is great!

Kathryn

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
233 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rotana Beach

Stay at the beach Rotana - its brilliant! Were going for the 2nd time in 12months next month! The suites are not as good as the main hotel itself altho they are cheaper! Enjoy your trip wherever you ecide to stay :)

Argyll, Scotland
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Rotana Beach

Thank you all for replying.

We are going with our children 10 and 12 and it looks like for room occupancy we will need to book a suite or two rooms in the hotel, so for our budget I think we will have to book a suite.

Once again thank you all for taking the time to reply.

Best wishes Alison

7. Re: Rotana Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:19 pm, October 06, 2009