We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hilton International - Junior Suite

Which Abu Dhabi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Reading, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Hilton International - Junior Suite

I've just booked a Junior Suite for 2 nights in November... I havent been given Executive Lounge access but noticed that some cheaper rooms do have access?!?

Am I missing anything special here??? Also any opinions on the room?

Thanks

Mo

Lake District...
Level Contributor
233 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hilton International - Junior Suite

We stayed in a Junior Suite in March this year. We originally booked an Executive Room for 3 adults (myself and 2 daughters) but we found that the room was unacceptably small for 3 people. So we upgraded (at our expense!) to a J. Suite.

The room was large with a sitting area, average size bathroom, small kitchenette and a Kingsize bed (still got the rollaway bed for the 3rd adult). It had views over the Corniche and was quiet enough with the double glazing. We had access to the lounge but that was probably because we originally booked it.

Try googling The Cranley Report, they give a good description of all the rooms. Enjoy your stay. We are going back at Christmas.

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hilton International - Junior Suite

Thanks for the tip Meg. Much appreciated

3. Re: Hilton International - Junior Suite

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:16 am, September 11, 2009