We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Having a suit made

Which Abu Dhabi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
Having a suit made

We are due to visit Abu Dhabi in a couple of weeks can anyone tell me how cheap it is to have a man suit madeand where are the best places to get them made, also is the tower or ski slope at the Marina Mall finished yet???

Abu dhabi
Level Contributor
206 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Having a suit made

I will recommend you check out a place called PARMAR tailor, it ofers their clients a vast range of quality exclusive fabrics . They have the skills and the better service they can make your suit with in 2 days even they if u can't come to them they will come to your hotel :-) .

They are located in Hamdan street beside Thomas cook travel , opposite to sun and sand sport shop.

Neither the The Ski Slope nor the Reveloving resturant on top of the tower in Marina is finished yet .

Have a nice stay

Abu dhabi
Level Contributor
206 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Having a suit made

I will recommend you check out a place called PARMAR tailor, it offers their clients a vast range of quality exclusive fabrics . They have the skills and the better service they can make your suit with in 2 days even they if u can't come to them they will come to your hotel :-) .

They are located in Hamdan street beside Thomas cook travel , opposite to sun and sand sport shop.

Neither the The ski slope nor the revolving restaurant on top of the tower in Marina is finished yet .

Have a nice stay

3. Re: Having a suit made

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:22 am, September 03, 2009