We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Selection of Hotel In Dubai

Mumbai, India
2 posts
1 review
Selection of Hotel In Dubai

Hello All,

I am visiting Dubai from 25th July to 31st July with my friends. After a lot search I have shortlisted following hotels for 6 Night Stay .Which of them do you recommend looking at location, breakfast and service &considering all are in my budget.

1. Arabian Park Hotel, Al Jaddaf

2. Majestic Hotel Tower Bur Dubai

3. Hilton Garden Inn Al Mina

4. Hilton Garden Inn Al Muraqabat

2 replies to this topic
Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for United Arab Emirates
Level Contributor
3,048 posts
10 reviews
1. Re: Selection of Hotel In Dubai

Hilton Garden Inn is a good choice of hotel. It's a budget brand from Hilton, and they're new and relatively decent.

May also be worth looking at the MOE one, as they are usually all similar priced, IF you're looking at travelling around the extents of Dubai e.g. to Marina etc.

As a tip, have a look at the Hilton Honors loyalty program (free to join) and download the app, then search for Dubai on your required dates. Every now and again, Hilton offer some stunning discounts such as 30% off and they occasionally work out cheaper than the OTA rates. Add into the equation you may get some added benefits as a member (eg an upgrade) even if you're not entitled to one, as Hilton often 'go the extra mile' for their members.

To decide ultimately, I guess it depends on your likely activities. Bear in mind Dubai can be quite spread out, and saving a few dirhams on a hotel can easily be lost in taxis if you're scooting around a lot.

Mumbai, India
2 posts
1 review
2. Re: Selection of Hotel In Dubai

Many thanks for the reply Shaun.

It was really helpful to read the important information and I look forward to staying at Hilton Garden Inn.

Reply to: Selection of Hotel In Dubai
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted