We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Selection of Hotel In Dubai

Mumbai, India
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Selection of Hotel In Dubai

Hello All,

I am visiting Dubai from 25th July to 31st July with my friends. After a lot search I have shortlisted following hotels for 6 Night Stay .Which of them do you recommend looking at location, breakfast and service &considering all are in my budget.

1. Arabian Park Hotel, Al Jaddaf

2. Majestic Hotel Tower Bur Dubai

3. Hilton Garden Inn Al Mina

4. Hilton Garden Inn Al Muraqabat

Mentioned in this post
Dubai
Dubai
Emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Majestic Hotel Tower
Majestic Hotel Tower
1,361 Reviews
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina
Hilton Garden Inn Dubai...
648 Reviews
Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat
Hilton Garden Inn Dubai...
932 Reviews
2 replies to this topic
Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
1,213 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Selection of Hotel In Dubai

Hilton Garden Inn is a good choice of hotel. It's a budget brand from Hilton, and they're new and relatively decent.

May also be worth looking at the MOE one, as they are usually all similar priced, IF you're looking at travelling around the extents of Dubai e.g. to Marina etc.

As a tip, have a look at the Hilton Honors loyalty program (free to join) and download the app, then search for Dubai on your required dates. Every now and again, Hilton offer some stunning discounts such as 30% off and they occasionally work out cheaper than the OTA rates. Add into the equation you may get some added benefits as a member (eg an upgrade) even if you're not entitled to one, as Hilton often 'go the extra mile' for their members.

To decide ultimately, I guess it depends on your likely activities. Bear in mind Dubai can be quite spread out, and saving a few dirhams on a hotel can easily be lost in taxis if you're scooting around a lot.

Mentioned in this post
Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa
Hilton Ras Al Khaimah...
6,023 Reviews
Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
Dubai
Dubai
Emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Mumbai, India
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Selection of Hotel In Dubai

Many thanks for the reply Shaun.

It was really helpful to read the important information and I look forward to staying at Hilton Garden Inn.

Mentioned in this post
Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa
Hilton Ras Al Khaimah...
6,023 Reviews
Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
Reply to: Selection of Hotel In Dubai
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about United Arab Emirates