We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how can i go to nebk,damascus?

Al Ain, United Arab...
1 post
Save Topic
how can i go to nebk,damascus?

i read some articles that harassment in syria for female travellers are quite a fear factor if travelling without any male companion?

Perth, Australia
Destination Expert
for Syria, Aleppo, Jordan
Level Contributor
7,687 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: how can i go to nebk,damascus?

Hi from Damascus Abaseen garage take minimus to nebk .it moves when fill up .

You have no problems with young men they just like to look.be dressed modestly.and cover arms and trouser ideal for tht ride.

Aqaba, Jordan
Level Contributor
2,696 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: how can i go to nebk,damascus?

my fingers where twitching for a comment,,,,,,, but I have promised my very good DE,,,,,, to heed the advise given,,,,,

no comment,, and sorry,,,, no can help.

A99

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: how can i go to nebk,damascus?

Hi There,

As SyriaFullBottle advised, you won't be harassed by men... the maximum, someone will hit on you, the same exact behavior of men all over the world :)

But to go outside Damascus, you need to dress modestly.

4. Re: how can i go to nebk,damascus?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:50 am, June 02, 2012