We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Al Madinah City Hotel, Damascus

Fort Collins, CO
Level Contributor
32 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Al Madinah City Hotel, Damascus

all of the Trip Advisor reviews are excellent and I would like to stay at this hotel; can someone please give me their email address. I can only find reservations through Booking Agents and it was recommended on Trip Advisor that I connect the hotel directly through email. Thanks

Damascus, Syria
Destination Expert
for Damascus
Level Contributor
928 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Al Madinah City Hotel, Damascus

Hi Kinloch

Check this recent thread on this Forum, of someone who booked at Al Madinah City Hotel over New Year.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294011-i5846-k407…

You can click on Johnlincs name and send him a private message and I'm sure he will give you the info to contact the Hotel.

He also had good things to say about the Hotel!

Have a good time in Syria.

Fort Collins, CO
Level Contributor
32 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Al Madinah City Hotel, Damascus

Thanks for your advice -- I have emailed John Lincs.

KInloch

San Francisco, CA
Level Contributor
58 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Al Madinah City Hotel, Damascus

The website is: http://www.cityhotel-sy.com/

You can contact them by linking to their email from the website. You will enjoy the stay and hospitality there. We did.

Fort Collins, CO
Level Contributor
32 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Al Madinah City Hotel, Damascus

Thank you! seems like the perfect place to start my Syrian vacation. Appreciate your information

Fort Collins, CO
Level Contributor
32 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Al Madinah City Hotel, Damascus

Thank you everyone! got the link

How did we ever go anywhere without Trip Advisors?!

KInloch

6. Re: Al Madinah City Hotel, Damascus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, January 27, 2012