We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Doha hotels, visa and flights

London
1 post
Save Topic
Doha hotels, visa and flights

Hi

I need to booka holiday for myself and a friend. Do you know of any travel agencies i can use to get our visa, hotel bookings and flight sorted out. We woud like to depart London LHR on the 22/12/06 and return round the 06/01/07.

Thank you for your future assistance

UK
Level Contributor
155 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Doha hotels, visa and flights

Try

sales @myvacations .co.uk

Western Australia...
Level Contributor
236 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Doha hotels, visa and flights

I would use one of your local (English) travel agents to organise all for you.

Nigeria
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Doha hotels, visa and flights

Greetings,

Please kindly give me a detailed information on how i could get a traveling agent probably in Qatar to enable me get a visa to Qatar.

I am presently living in Nigeria in Western part of Africa.And i intend to travel to Doha,Qatar in frist week of December 2006 to last week of Jaunary 2007.

I would highly appreciate it if my request is granted.

Thanks,

Peter Opara.

My e-mail address is peteropara@yahoo.com

Please do reply me this mail as soon as possible through my e-mail address as shown above.

Western Australia...
Level Contributor
236 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Doha hotels, visa and flights

You will need to check our what your country's rules are for visa's to Qatar.

Generally you can only get a 4 week visit/tourist visa. 3 weeks on arrival with facility to extend 1 more week. But as I say, it depends on what passport you come in on.

Would suggest you look at the online Qatar Government site

http://www.e.gov.qa/

If you want everything organised for you, suggest you check out Qatar Airways website.

During the first 2 weeks of December here it's going to be chaos as the Asian Games are on. Pretty much hotel accommodation will be booked out or at an absolute premium.

Newcastle
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Doha hotels, visa and flights

I've used myvacations.co.uk on 4 occations now

booking hotels in Brastislava and holidays in Prague

On every occation someting was wrong with the final straw turning up in Prague with wife and a couple of friends to find the hotel had no knowledge of the booking.

I WILL NEVER USE THINS COMPANY AGAIN...BE WARNED...I know they are cheap...but you get what you pay for...and service insn't one of them

6. Re: Doha hotels, visa and flights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:23 pm, August 25, 2009