We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Al Maha Service

New Brunswick...
Level Contributor
74 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Al Maha Service

Is this service offered to Qatar Airways passengers only, or are passengers from other carriers allowed to purchase this service?

Doha, Qatar
Destination Expert
for Qatar
Level Contributor
2,481 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Al Maha Service

This service is offered to anyone using Doha airport regardless of which airline they use.

Take Care

Beast666

New Brunswick...
Level Contributor
74 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Al Maha Service

Just booked arrival and departure Al Maha Platinum Service!

Beast666 thanks so much for your quick replies. You have been very helpful, and have put my mind at ease regarding my upcoming first visit to Qatar.

Doha, Qatar
Destination Expert
for Qatar
Level Contributor
2,481 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Al Maha Service

Its my pleasure, hope you enjoy your visit to Qatar.

Take Care

Beast666

San Antonio, Tx
Level Contributor
54 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Al Maha Service

They told me transfer service between gates is not available at the new HIA airport! I don't get it!

5. Re: Al Maha Service

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, July 30, 2015