We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visa for Qatar

London, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Visa for Qatar

Hi,

Does anyone know how much it costs to purchase a visa for Qatar at Heathrow Airport? I know you can buy one there but can't find at information on cost.

Many thanks

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
1,033 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Visa for Qatar

If you are a British passportholder, you can get a Visa on Arrival at Doha Airport in Qatar, NOT in Heathrow.

Upon your arrival at Doha airport, just proceed to the immigration counter and handover your passport & either a credit or debit card to pay for the visa fee of QAR100 (~ £17). They only accept debit and credit cards, not cash nor charge cards like AMEX.

London, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Visa for Qatar

Thank you. N

Leicestershire...
Level Contributor
1,033 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Visa for Qatar

Quick note to the above answer.

You CAN get a visa on arrival with a British passport, its easy to do and as mentioned just go to the immigration desk.

However if you were not born in the UK but now hold a British passport it must be annotated 'holder has right of abode in UK'.

This occasionally catches some people out!

Thrissur, India
9 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Visa for Qatar

We are providing all types of visa service to Qatar. You are required to produce certain kind of documents to apply for Qatar Visiting Visa.

30 days -Rs. 11000

3 months Business Visit -Rs.20000

Read more on http://www.visitingvisatoqatar.com/blog/

Leicestershire...
Level Contributor
1,033 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Visa for Qatar

Shihabudheen: It seems that you are answering many old enquiries on here, we now see why as you are seemingly offering visa services? Not the place to do it (you also seem to have no knowledge of the Qatar visa requirements) as this is a travel forum - please keep it as such!

6. Re: Visa for Qatar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12:05 am, October 28, 2013
Doha, Qatar
Destination Expert
for Qatar
Level Contributor
2,558 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Visa for Qatar

@ zarrina i this is travel forum, do not post spam on this forum.

Beast666

Avoca, Australia
Destination Expert
for Rusutsu-mura
Level Contributor
3,570 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Visa for Qatar

Google shows zarrinasaabira is a reported romance scam.

Doha, Qatar
Destination Expert
for Qatar
Level Contributor
2,558 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Visa for Qatar

@blutek

Already reported zarrinaarabia, waiting for TA admin to remove this post.

Take Care

Beast666

Athens, Greece
2 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Visa for Qatar

hello i am from albania and i leave in athens...i am wondering how much will cost the viza from athens to qatar...?