We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

commendation

Which Doha hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
tianjin
2 posts
Save Topic
commendation

I am writing to extend my sincere gratitude for the generous help from your staff Sadath Kolliyott (Staff NO.30833)when I have missed my flight.His perfect performance and elegant attitude gains our hearts and it should be told from mouth to mouth by our friends who usually take the Qatar airways.What Mr.Sadath has done sents a information this gentleman must be in good education and executes the idea of qatar airways——service for every passengers devotedly.

I must thank Mr.Sadath again for his generous help and his behivor should be lauded.

Doha, Qatar
Destination Expert
for Qatar
Level Contributor
2,435 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: commendation

Probably not the right place but good to know that you liked the service provided by Mr. Kolliyott.

Leicestershire...
Level Contributor
1,033 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: commendation

perhaps Alex can forward the praise?

Good to see that people can still say thank you and not just complain!

Doha, Qatar
Destination Expert
for Qatar
Level Contributor
2,435 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: commendation

Billa55, Mr. Kolliyott has been made aware of this

tianjin
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: commendation

Alhamdu-lillah!

5. Re: commendation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:15 pm, June 20, 2013