We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oryx lounge

Which Doha hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
42,140 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Oryx lounge

Hi

Hope you can help me with a question about the airport lounges.

I have a Priority Pass that allows me access to the Oryx lounge during my transit time to Dubai and on my return transit, however I am flying economy this time.

I have been in the premium terminal lounge before when I did the same trip last year to Dubai but I was in business class.

I can't figure out from Qatar airlines web site if there is an Oryz lounge in the economy transfer terminal or if I should go to the premium terminal and use the lounge in there ?

Sorry if that's a bit thick but would appreciate help from anyone that knows.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
851 posts
171 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Oryx lounge

There is an oryx lounge in Doha airport in the economy qa terminal. It's the same terminal for all other flights Inc business class for emirates. It's situated on the first floor and is ok. It's not as good as emirates silver and gold/business class lounges in Dubai. Intact I thought it was basic.

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
42,140 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Oryx lounge

Thanks. I guess it was wishful thinking.

Basic will do..

Singapore, Singapore
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Oryx lounge

So the Oryx Lounge (opp Costa Coffee) is not in the premium lounge? I will be travelling to Doha in Business and i have 2 colleagues in economy, will they be able to join me in the premium terminal lounge?

Leicestershire...
Level Contributor
1,033 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Oryx lounge

Jonathan,

The Oryx is a 'pay to use' lounge in the departues / transfer building.

This is a completely seperate building from the Business / 1st class lounge and entry is strictly limited to those flying in these class of seats.

Singapore, Singapore
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Oryx lounge

Ahhh...okok. Thanks for the info

6. Re: Oryx lounge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:41 am, June 20, 2013