We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Assistance regarding getting back of lost wallet

Juba
1 post
Save Topic
Assistance regarding getting back of lost wallet

I had been travelling from Dhaka to Doha (QR 345) and onward to Khartoum (QR 520) by Qatar Airways on 16th April 2009. While getting down from aircraft at Doha, I left my wallet in the aircraft. I immediately informed the matter to the concern authority. After about 02 hours, they informed me that they had got my wallet. The representative of Qatar Aviation Authority took my passport and boarding pass to collect my wallet. But the person with who had possessed the wallet, left the airport as his duty was finished for the day. So the authority told me that they would send the said wallet to Khartoum with their next available flight and I or my authorized person would collect it from Khartoum. I have the form where it is mentioned that they got the wallet with my ID card, Credit card and other valuable documents. I left Khartoum for Juba on 17th April 2009 .

2. So I authorized a guy to collect my wallet from your office in Khartoum. The guy went to your office in Khartoum and lost & found section of Khartoum airport but have not found it yet. More so I sent a mail 02 days before to lost and found section of doha airport but have not received any reply so far.

3. Can you please assist me in this regard? Your cooperation in this regard will be highly appreciated.

1. Re: Assistance regarding getting back of lost wallet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:34 am, October 25, 2009