We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visa Information

NJ
1 post
Save Topic
Visa Information

hi. i am US citizen. i am traveling from shanghai to doha. want to stay there may be one or two days with my friend . DO i need a transit visa and if yes how much it will be ? please reply soon.

thankx

Wellington, New...
Level Contributor
103 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Visa Information

If you are holding a US passport, you would be granted a visit visa upon entry into Qatar. It costs QR100 (US$1=QR3.64).

Mentioned in this post
Qatar
Qatar
Middle East
Sydney
Level Contributor
75 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Visa Information

How about Australians visiting Qatar, i am looking at visiting Doha as part of the World Cup Qualifiers in June

Mentioned in this post
Qatar
Qatar
Middle East
Wellington, New...
Level Contributor
103 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Visa Information

If you are holding an Australian passport, you will also be given a visit visa upon arrival at Doha airport at the same fee.

4. Re: Visa Information

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:21 pm, October 15, 2009