We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Muscat - Clothing & weather

ireland
3 posts
Save Topic
Muscat - Clothing & weather

Hello I am going to Muscat in November & I will be staying at the Intercontinental Hotel , I just wondering if anyone can help me please , I am a bit confused about what type of clothing to bring. Our travel agent has told me that thingss have become a bit more relaxed and I will be able to wear a bikini etc on the beach & at hotel pool but obviously not whilst walking around :o) is this acceptable ? Also , will the weather be warm enough. Thanks a million in advance for your answers.

xx

Muscat
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Muscat - Clothing & weather

Hello lady2000,

everything is ok here in Muscat. We , me and my daughter are living here since 20aug2005 and clothing is relaxant. Meaning that bikini are ok at the pool and on the beach, but not topless!

In town, usual clothes, but not too short ( the skirts or the summer-pants), jeans are accepted and for the children anything is suited.

The weather will be excellent...around 26-28 daytime and 20-22 at night, and I think that the ocean will have a good temp.for swimming.

No need for warm clothes,....just a light jacket if you stay late on the beach.

All the best, and welcome to Muscat!

Simona

2. Re: Muscat - Clothing & weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 am, August 25, 2009