We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

10 days tourist visa

Tehran, Iran
1 post
Save Topic
10 days tourist visa

hello

I got 10 days tourist visa and now want to book the tickets. but I don't know how many days can I stand in muscat when I will arrive in airport (10 days or 9 days)?

for example if I arrive on first of Feb at 9 pm , when will be my return ticket? 10th of Feb or 11th of Feb?

Gray Line Oman
Sightseeing Tours, Walking Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, City Tours, Private Tours
Dubai Relax Tours
Sightseeing Tours
Kottayam, India
Destination Expert
for Kerala
Level Contributor
6,263 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 10 days tourist visa

you may check the following link which give atleast some information

omanair.com/plan-and-book/tourist-visa-oman

rop.gov.om/english/dg_pr_visas_tourist.asp

please contact the Royal Oman Police, Passports and Residency section at Muscat International Airport on (+968) 24518746, for details

2. Re: 10 days tourist visa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, January 18, 2015