We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visa for Oman Trip

Al Sharjah...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Topic
Visa for Oman Trip

Hi Tripadvisor Team,

I am having a 2 yrs resident visa for Dubai and I am working in Dubai

I am planning for weekend trip in oman and muscat with some Uk and US nationals.

We are going to travel by car from Dubai to Oman

Most of them have already gone before and have taken the visa at the border, for me as I am an indian national they dont knw

I want to know if there is any issue for Indian nationals to get tourist visa at the border , or do I have to get it approved prior!

Muscat Governorate...
Destination Expert
for Muscat Governorate, Oman
Level Contributor
657 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Visa for Oman Trip

My understanding is that the approval is dependent on the job that you work as in the UAE. The GCC visa's (Visa's for expats working in the GCC) are restricted by the type of employment. If I were you, I would get the visa in advance to avoid disappointments and unnecessary delays.

2. Re: Visa for Oman Trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, July 25, 2014