We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to visit in Oman

Manama
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Where to visit in Oman

Im traveling to oman on the 28 Dec 2012.

I want to rent car with GPS , so whats the recommended agencies and how much will cost Camry per day.

Any recommnded historical attarction? please list them

Muscat, Masqat, Oman
Level Contributor
41 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to visit in Oman

Hi,

You can find city-wise attractions here in TA site or by googling very easily. Historical attractions are the forts, museums etc. So, I'm not writing any details on that.

There are lot of car rental comapies - both MNCs and local cos. You can book the car from Airport or city. Your hotel can also assist on that, just check in advance.

Rate for a Camry is approx $35 to 45/day, but it may rise due to the peak demand now.

Manama
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to visit in Oman

Hi,

Thanks alot for the information.

we rented a care from from Airport and we had fantastic vocation.

Geneva, Switzerland
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to visit in Oman

I am planning a trip to Oman in February and would like to hire a local driver with a jeep. Can anyone please tell me what the going rate would be ?

Muscat, Masqat, Oman
Level Contributor
41 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to visit in Oman

Hi IBNI B,

Nice to hear that you had fantastic vacation here in Oman.

Edited: 12:49 am, January 09, 2013
5. Re: Where to visit in Oman

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, January 11, 2014