We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Does anyone know a place that I can volunteer in beirut ?

Toronto, Canada
1 post
Save Topic
Does anyone know a place that I can volunteer in beirut ?

I will be in Lebanon for three months .,. I want to volunteer in Beirut area.... And would like to know if there's any suggestions ?

Lebanon
Destination Expert
for Lebanon
Level Contributor
2,260 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Does anyone know a place that I can volunteer in beirut ?

You can volunteer with the United Nations High Commission for Refugees whose office is in Beirut.

For information on volunteering in matters related to refugees in Lebanon visit the web site of the

United Nations Reliefs and Works Agency in Beirut www.unrwa.org

Good luck

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Does anyone know a place that I can volunteer in beirut ?

Hi Diana,

Did you end up volunteering in Beirut? Where did you go and how did you find it? I am thinking of doing the same so it would be great to hear from someone with first hand experience.

Thanks,

Minna

PS. you can email me at minna777@hotmail.com

Lebanon
Destination Expert
for Lebanon
Level Contributor
2,260 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Does anyone know a place that I can volunteer in beirut ?

For a list of national and international association and organization to volunteer go to the following page

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294005-i2872-k604…

Thanks

4. Re: Does anyone know a place that I can volunteer in beirut ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, October 12, 2014