We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Urgenttt Lebanon plzz help

Cairo, Egypt
Level Contributor
14 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Urgenttt Lebanon plzz help

I'm coming to Beirut on 2 Feb . We'll be staying in Hamra district.I need to know if 5 stars tours (1 day tours) will be available during that period because i'm trying to send them an email with failure. It very important for me to contact them before we travel....or if anybody know a good travel agency there..I've been told Nakhal but they dont organize trips to Faraya Mountain...Thanks a lot

Lebanon
Destination Expert
for Lebanon
Level Contributor
2,260 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Urgenttt Lebanon plzz help

Lebanese Tour Operators such as Nakhal, Kurban ... don't organize trips to the Mzaar Ski Resorts. To ski there you have to go on your own, contact a private tour guide or skileb.

Regards

Lebanon
Destination Expert
for Lebanon
Level Contributor
2,260 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Urgenttt Lebanon plzz help

Ski Leb is specialized in one day ski trips www.skileb.com If you didn't get any reply from them you can go by your own (self driving). Mzaar Ski Resort is 45 km away from Beirut and around one hour drive.

To know how to get there visit the following blog site page

…blogspot.com/p/tourism-in-lebanon.html

Best regards

3. Re: Urgenttt Lebanon plzz help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, January 28, 2014