We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

My Trip to Lebnan

Doha, Qatar
Level Contributor
49 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
My Trip to Lebnan

Dears

Planning to fly to beirut on 16-18 June and looking for these following things:

1- Transport from Airport to Beirut downtown

2- Best location where to stay nearby all attractions in Beirut

3- Best tour organiser to have one day tour to any other lebanese city

4- Places do NOT miss while visiting Lebnan

5- Places where I can spend and enjoy nightlife in Beirut

6- Looking for a partner who is planning to be in the same date in Beirut.

Cheers

Lebanon
Destination Expert
for Lebanon
Level Contributor
2,268 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: My Trip to Lebnan

Hello,

You will find answers to those questions while visiting www.lebanonroad.blogspot.com

Thanks

Gates Of The Arctic...
Level Contributor
5 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: My Trip to Lebnan

There is only one option to go from the airport to Beirut , a taxi. It will cost you between 20 and 25$, never more than that (even if they ask you for more)

About where to stay, I would recommend you to stay in Downtown/Gemmayzeh or in Hamra, depending on the kind of nightlife you prefer.

Downtown/Gemmayzeh: nice clubs, european pubs, etc.

Hamra: arabic/jazz live music, the place to smoke a narqile while you listen to live music

Have fun!!

Lebanon
Destination Expert
for Lebanon
Level Contributor
2,268 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: My Trip to Lebnan

An officially recognized airport taxi driver asks for 50 USD between the airport and any part of Beirut, whereas a taxi driver asks for 40 USD.

4. Re: My Trip to Lebnan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:36 am, May 30, 2013