We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tour guide / driver for group of 6

Which Beirut hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
65 posts
103 reviews
Save Topic
Tour guide / driver for group of 6

My family (2A and 2C) and my in-laws (2A) will be travelling to Beirut for five days in early October. We will be using Beirut as a base for seeing some of the sites around Lebanon. I would like to find a local guide / driver with a van for 6 people who can take us on 2 day trips - one up the coast to Byblos and Tripoli, and another out to Baalbeck (the focus of our trip).

I would appreciate any advice - we don't want to have to drive ourselves or be part of a larger tour group.

Thanks for your help.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
8 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Tour guide / driver for group of 6

No we ended up postponing the trip to the Spring time. Will let you know.

Best

nyc
Level Contributor
33 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Tour guide / driver for group of 6

when you go I have a great restaurant to recommand. its called Al Mayass in Achrafia part of Beirut, it was the best Lebanese food I had, actaully Armenian Lebanese. They are opening one here in NYC can't wait till its open.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
8 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Tour guide / driver for group of 6

Will definitely try. Where in NYC?? Thanks for all the helpful information.

nyc
Level Contributor
33 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Tour guide / driver for group of 6

Offn 20th and park avenue south

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
8 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Tour guide / driver for group of 6

Thanks again...

beirut
Level Contributor
6 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Tour guide / driver for group of 6

I just saw ur message in here, I dunno if I came late, but if you need any info about lebanon I can help you , i m a tour guide , my name is nada nammour ,I work with many travel agencies but also free lance, please feel free to ask anything on my mail nadanammour@yahoo.com , good luck , regards!

17. Re: Tour guide / driver for group of 6

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, February 02, 2013