We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Driver for Syria & Lebanon

Kauai, Hawaii
Level Contributor
204 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Driver for Syria & Lebanon

Walah!! Tripadvisor does it again.

After some research and positive comments from folks on Tripadvisor, I have found a driver for my road trip in Syria and Lebanon. I have decided to hire Abdul Ibrahim for a five day road trip in both countries.

Abdul has been extremely good about answering my e-mail inquires and providing me with references as well as his very informative blogspot.

http://syriaroad.blogspot.com/.

Because I rely heavily on comments from the Tripadvisor website when planning a trip, I thought i should share what I consider a very good "find" with others.

traveling with Aloha the coconut wireless

PS I understand he also drives in Jorda

Mentioned in this post
Syria
Syria
Middle East
Lebanon
Lebanon
Middle East
Perth, Australia
Destination Expert
for Syria, Aleppo, Jordan
Level Contributor
10,159 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Driver for Syria & Lebanon

I like to bring the attention of readers on this forum to read the response to this topic on the Syria forum .

happy travel from damascushostel

Mentioned in this post
Syria
Syria
Middle East
Aqaba, Jordan
Level Contributor
2,697 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Driver for Syria & Lebanon

SFB is every where........

well done : )

A99

Perth, Australia
Destination Expert
for Syria, Aleppo, Jordan
Level Contributor
10,159 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Driver for Syria & Lebanon

Hi Aqaba99 .We have to be vigilant and try keep the forum from people who can take advantage of the trusting readers and the travelling community.

.I hope we all can do that and try weed them out .

Happy travel from damascushostel

4. Re: Driver for Syria & Lebanon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 18, 2010
;