We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

visiting Beirut...

Which Beirut hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
India
1 post
Save Topic
visiting Beirut...

Hi ,

am planning to have an official trip to Beirut for couple of months..(starting from sep. second week.) i am from india.

can somebody suggest what would be climatic conditions over there to get accustomed proper clothings...

Also post me some famous attractions /sight seeing spots in and around Beirut..

regds

FreekJack

Beirut
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: visiting Beirut...

hi freekjack,

September is the nicest time to be in Beirut as far as weather goes... you can still go to the beach but the temperture is cooler and not as sticky as the previous summer months... you dont need heavy clothing at all ....you would need a jacket at night in the mountains only. the cost is still warm. you should expereience the beirut centeral district and its wonderful cafes.

jbeil is one of the oldest ports in the world.....make sure you visit and do some great shopping....you will be surprised to find so manyof the stuff being sold hereare made in india!

Enjoy!

Mona....a canadian in Beirut

stlouis
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: visiting Beirut...

Hello, are you still going to Beirut? I want to go in the worse way. Let me hear from you. Jon

jonaddis@hotmail.com

3. Re: visiting Beirut...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:22 pm, September 30, 2009