We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Study Abroad at LAU Beirut - Accomodation Off Campus ?

Caracas ... or...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Study Abroad at LAU Beirut - Accomodation Off Campus ?

I got accepted into LAU for one semester of study abroad. Since I received the acceptance letter, I've been more or less in touch with the university, but they seem so terribly unorganized, don't reply to emails, and are unable to provide me any information.

I'm supposed to travel to Lebanon so soon, and still the university has been incapable of telling me if my dorm application has been accepted 3 month after sending it to them ... so technically I don't know if I have accomodation or not !

Would anyone happen to know if and how hard it is to find an appartment for rent, maybe somewhere in the surrounding area of the university, and what kind of cost I should expect, in case the university just "lost" my application again ?

Thx in advance !

Mentioned in this post
Middle East
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Study Abroad at LAU Beirut - Accomodation Off Campus ?

i'm French, and I am in an internship in a french company in Beirut. I'm also trying to find an apartment. If someone got ideas to find a colocation or whatever, you're welcome!

2. Re: Study Abroad at LAU Beirut - Accomodation Off Campus ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 pm, October 16, 2009