I have time constraints for my upcoming day in Beirut. I want to see all of the following in a day.
1. Is it easy to walk to all of these places?
2. If I spend 5-10 minutes at each place, will I be able to see everything in a day.
3. Any suggestions on finding a good map of Beirut so I know how to navigate my walk around Beirut? 4. Any dangerous places to avoid walking in Beirut?
5. Are tourists allowed inside Grand Serail?
6. I have read about taking a cable car to Hrissa. Is that where the big statue of Our lady of Lebanon is?
7. Is Solidere the same thing as Place d'etoile?
Emir Munzer Tannoukhi mosque
Our lady of Lebanon statue
Cable car to Hrissa
Martyr's square and martyr's statue
Mohammed al-amin mosque
Pigeon rocks (along Corniche)
Place d'etoile to see Lebanese parliament building and clock tower
St. George's Maronite cathedral