We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Want to vist Lebanon summer 08..but a little scared...

LONG ISLAND,NEW YORK
1 post
Save Topic
Want to vist Lebanon summer 08..but a little scared...

I want to vist Lebanon this summer with my husband who is Lebanse,im a 23 year old American/Puerto Rican..i want to go out and see things,and have fun..my husband has been in american for the last 9 years..so he dont know much..i want to know what is there to do and see..I also wanted to know if i should go or not because the media shows alot of bad things and i dont want to go thru any of that..i want travel in peace and have fun...can anyone help me out..thanks

Pretoria, South...
Level Contributor
774 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Want to vist Lebanon summer 08..but a little scared...

Dear M.

Since the Dhoha accord yesterday, things in Beirut and are returning back to normal.Life is returning back to Beirut center and all seems to be going well again. You will definitely have more fun than you can handle in Lebanon. No reason to be scared.

have a great time in Lebanon.

Beirut, Lebanon
Destination Expert
for Beirut
Level Contributor
406 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Want to vist Lebanon summer 08..but a little scared...

things have been pretty rough those past two weeks , hopefully bad things are over and now we an go to living normally once more , visit downtownbeirut.com/OtherLebaneseCities.html

or http://www.lebweb.com/

3. Re: Want to vist Lebanon summer 08..but a little scared...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:27 am, September 29, 2009