We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Syria Jordon Pakistan Iran visas

Houston
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Topic
Syria Jordon Pakistan Iran visas

My husband and I are both American and failed to get our visa for Syria while in the states. We are currently in Turkey, getting ready to head to Lebanon. My question to anyone who knows is: (1) Can we obtain visas as Americans while in Beirut or at the Lebanon/Syria border? What about visas for Jordan, Pakistan, and Iran? Please help as we are short on time. We will be in Beirut in four days!

Mentioned in this post
Syria
Syria
Middle East
Turkey
Turkey
Europe
Lebanon
Lebanon
Middle East
Beirut
Beirut
Lebanon
Jordan
Jordan
Middle East
Iran
Iran
Middle East
Damascus
Level Contributor
197 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Syria Jordon Pakistan Iran visas

hi

you can't get it while in Lebanon as there is no Embassy there, but i think you can get the Syrian visa at the Lebanese/ Syrian border if you are coming from Lebanon, and there is a Lebanese visa stamped in your passport, you'll pay the fees and get the visa.

while in Syria you can contact the Iran Embassy and try to get the visa.

for Jordan you can get it at the border and pay the fees,

good lock

Mentioned in this post
Lebanon
Lebanon
Middle East
Syria
Syria
Middle East
Iran
Iran
Middle East
Jordan
Jordan
Middle East
Perth, Australia
Destination Expert
for Syria, Aleppo, Jordan
Level Contributor
9,978 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Syria Jordon Pakistan Iran visas

This is the first time i heard that a visa application for Syria has been rejected.You can have another chance as sarhan alone mentioned on the lebanese/Syria border.

good luck

Mentioned in this post
Syria
Syria
Middle East
Beirut, Lebanon
Destination Expert
for Beirut
Level Contributor
449 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Syria Jordon Pakistan Iran visas

I dont think ull be able o get a visa to syria from lebanon , may be u should try for one from Turkey , and for sure u cant get a visa into syria at the boreder .

Mentioned in this post
Turkey
Turkey
Europe
4. Re: Syria Jordon Pakistan Iran visas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:27 am, September 26, 2009