We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visa at airport

kuwait
Level Contributor
188 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Visa at airport

Hi

Dear visitors , have any of you tried to get visa entery to kuwait in the airport at the time of your arrival ? how long it will take ?

if a citizen of Germany and holder of Dutch passport who has born in Germany wants to visit kuwait , is it OK if he comes with no previous arrangments/visa ?

Regards

Chiang Mai, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
10,882 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Visa at airport

Hi, when I was there a few weeks ago I arrived early in the evening and it was quite busy. Getting a visa took about 20 minutes due to the queues. I'm a UK citizen and it was no problem for me. I was chatting to a Dutch guy in the queue and he didn't have any problems either.

I found the people in Kuwait friendly and very helpful. Enjoy!

kuwait
Level Contributor
188 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Visa at airport

Thank You , kali737

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
23 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Visa at airport

Hi,

It's my understanding that Kuwait will grant entry visas, upon arrival, to citizens of 34 countries, which include Germany and the Netherlands. However, if your not from one of these nations, or from a GCC country, you need a sponsor -- a kuwaiti individual or company -- to apply for you.

Cheers,

Jason

Dubai
Level Contributor
58 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Visa at airport

Hi there

There's some updated visa info on Kuwait airport here:

timeintransit.com/airport/…visas

5. Re: Visa at airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:19 pm, September 21, 2009