We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Accomodation In Tehran

Dublin, Dublin...
Level Contributor
61 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Accomodation In Tehran

Apologies for repeat query but most of the older ones are locked.

Looking for hotel for a couple of nights for a middle aged couple in Tehran that doesn't break the bank !

Was recommended Sepehr Apartment Hotel, but I see it's nearly 150 dollars a night, way over our budget.

Priority is clean, comfortable, friendly, preferably prices in Rial so we don't get ripped off.

Not important : Breakfast, Hotel Restaurant, Location.

Anyone help? Appreciated.

1. Re: Hotel Accomodation In Tehran

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 7:35 am, August 28, 2013
Tehran, Iran
Level Contributor
191 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Accomodation In Tehran

Hotel homa 5 star double room will be 100 dollar

http://www.homahotels.com/Rates_Offers.aspx?1

Hotel iranshahr 3 star 80 dollar www.hotel-iranshahr.com/price/index/lang/en

3. Re: Hotel Accomodation In Tehran

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 7:35 am, August 28, 2013
Dublin, Dublin...
Level Contributor
61 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Accomodation In Tehran

Thank you april5p !

Tehran, Iran
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Accomodation In Tehran

I suggest Hotel Eram very nice and clean hotel. 2380000 Rials for a room with two bed

Tehran, Iran
Level Contributor
972 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel Accomodation In Tehran

The Irish traveler,

Tell us your budget.

Most better Iranian hotels have raised rates sky high because of the rial collapse in the last 18 months, although I'm not sure it is legal t d so. Anyway, you may have to stay at motels in downtown or relatively inexpensive hotels in central tehran, like naderi ...or naderino...similar names. Good luck.amir.

Dublin, Dublin...
Level Contributor
61 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel Accomodation In Tehran

Hi Amir,

I'm sure Tehran has lots to offer, but if I have to bargain from the point of what I have to offer and not the hotel, I'll be moving on pretty fast !

T.

Tehran, Iran
Destination Expert
for Tehran
Level Contributor
423 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel Accomodation In Tehran

Hi Eyeblinks,

If you are in a business trip I recommend you to ask your Iranian partner company to book hotel and pay in Rials then you pay them in USD or EUR. Many hotels in tehran have diferent rates for Iranian and foreigners (unfortunately).

besides that I recommend Escan Hotel which is a high rated one in Tripadvisor and the price is reasonable.

www.escanhotel.com/global/index.php…

Good Luck,

Amir

Turin, Italy
Level Contributor
466 posts
186 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotel Accomodation In Tehran

hello Eyeblinks

Golesthan hotel, for me, great price and great area!

clean, spacious, economical, metro station at 100 meters, very kind!

$ 32 with breakfast if I remember correctly!

Dublin, Dublin...
Level Contributor
61 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hotel Accomodation In Tehran

Thanks Amir and Fabrizio.