We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best time to visit Golestan Palace

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
94 posts
1 review
Best time to visit Golestan Palace

What are the busiest times at Golestan Palace?

10 replies to this topic
Tehran, Iran
Level Contributor
366 posts
37 reviews
1. Re: Best time to visit Golestan Palace

Hi

There is no specific time to be mentioned as busiest, it all depends if there is group tour or other tourist visiting this palace.

2. Re: Best time to visit Golestan Palace

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:55 pm, June 25, 2018

Tehran, Iran
Level Contributor
366 posts
37 reviews
3. Re: Best time to visit Golestan Palace

What are the BUSIEST times at Golestan Palace?

Tehran, Iran
Level Contributor
125 posts
13 reviews
4. Re: Best time to visit Golestan Palace

Dear Traveler

If i were in your shoes, I would visit it in the earliest possible time. It opens at 9:00 AM. Go for it.

Tehran, Iran
Level Contributor
241 posts
11 reviews
5. Re: Best time to visit Golestan Palace

must of the tours will start first in Golestan Palace and then Bazar.go there eaarly morning or in the afternoon,

but Golestan Palace is so big,when mirror palace is full ,you can visit Shams ol Emare palace or,,,,

Best Regards

Shiraz, Iran
Level Contributor
44 posts
18 reviews
6. Re: Best time to visit Golestan Palace

Dear traveler

Greeting fro Shiraz

There is not specific time,but because of several museums you can choose less crowded one to see at first

For more information you can also check the Golestan Palace web site :http://www.golestanpalace.ir

Do not hesitate if you have any question

london
Level Contributor
49 posts
51 reviews
7. Re: Best time to visit Golestan Palace

Hi. Golestan palace does not get too busy unless you are unlucky and go while a whole coach of tourist have turned up. May I suggest go at opening spend couple of hours there and then go for an early lunch at moslem restaurant. Dont go any later than 12 otherwise there will be a long que.After lunch go and visit the Crown Jewels. After the Jewel museum go to cafe Naderi which is about 10 minutes walk for tea or coffee. Cafe Naderi is not that great but it is an iconic place from old Tehran.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
13 posts
20 reviews
8. Re: Best time to visit Golestan Palace

HowardChild ,

if u have to plan to visit in next 1 month as its getting hot in Tehran I prefer u visit before noon, after that u can spend your time in Tehran bazaar alleys and have lunch there in Tehran bazaar .

Tehran, Iran
8 posts
9. Re: Best time to visit Golestan Palace

The Golestan Palace is open every day from 09:00 to 18:00. I suggest you set your visit time in the morning or before 4 pm. This palace has its own special beauties in all seasons.

good luck my friend.

Yazd Province, Iran
Level Contributor
173 posts
46 reviews
10. Re: Best time to visit Golestan Palace

Hi,

The best time for visiting the Golestan Palace in August is between 9 am to 12 pm since the temperature will be better than in the afternoon.

Regards

Touring Persia

Reply to: Best time to visit Golestan Palace
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted