We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

iranian safar travel agency

sydney
Level Contributor
145 posts
2 reviews
iranian safar travel agency

Hi I was wondering if anyone had experience with iranian safar travel agency whose website is iranstravel.com as i am thinking of booking with them a two week tour.

53 replies to this topic
21. Re: iranian safar travel agency

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 am, September 14, 2016

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
4 posts
15 reviews
22. Re: iranian safar travel agency

I visited Iran with my husband at August 2016 for 16 days and it's fair to say that our journey has been incredible and unforgettable. Our itinerary was a round trip from/to Tehran and included staying overnight at Tehran – Abyaneh – Mesr – YazdKermanShirazIsfahan – Hamedan and visiting nearby attractions. Iran is a rather attractive country for a traveler and we highly enjoyed the combination of sights which included unique Islamic architecture such as the Jameh mosque of Isfahan, splendid mud castles such as Narin in Meybod and incredible archeological sites with the highlight of them being Persepolis. My description so far may sound trivial and I guess that you may think that our trip was just another ordinary trip like the ones advertised by a lot of Iranian agencies. It is my belief that Iranian Safar travel agency who organized our trip did its best for our trip not to be ordinary. Thanks to their suggestion not only did we visit all the standard highlights but we also included a desert experience with camel riding and climbing at sand dunes at Mesr, visiting Kazerun with its off the beaten track archeological site of Bishapur, exploring the amazing Sar-Yazd fortress and last but not least visiting Alisadr cave one of the rare samples of boatable watercaves in the world. Moreover, the implementation of our trip by the driver assigned to us contributed to our unique experience. Not only was he highly professional but he also made his best for us to get to know the Iranian culture and people’s spirit. We highly recommend Iranian Safar travel agency (iranstravel.com) to any traveler who is seeking for an unforgettable Iranian travel experience.

23. Re: iranian safar travel agency

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:37 am, February 06, 2018

Level Contributor
1 post
24. Re: iranian safar travel agency

I was in iran oct 11 and had tour wz iranian safar agency conducted wz mr hemati and ms azimeh and they worked so profesionally and the tour guide parniyan was so details explaining the history .the tour was well managed even the drivers so kind ..no doubt you should use this tour while u are in iran..satisfied indeed

25. Re: iranian safar travel agency

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 9:05 am, October 25, 2016

26. Re: iranian safar travel agency

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

Removed on: 9:02 am, February 06, 2018

Level Contributor
1 post
27. Re: iranian safar travel agency

l and my wife visited Iran from Oct. 16th through 31st. Irannian safar travel agency arranged for us for

perfect and wonderful tour program...

I went to Tabriz, Theran,Kasan Mesr desert, Yazd,Shiraz,and etc. I had great and amazing time in there.

I really enjoyed the wonderful cultural heritages and very kind people.

Many of my firends said they think Iran is kind of dengerious place to visit. However, the place was more peaceful than any other place .The people were so kind, so welcoming and warm.

Specially I thanks for Mr.Medhi as very good guide and exellent driver for all my journey.

Thanks again for Iranian travel agency and Mr.medhi.

1 post
1 review
28. Re: iranian safar travel agency

Azimeh organized for us the visa reference number and everything went perfectly smooth – it took less than one week and we had no problems obtaining our visa from the Istanbul consulate in again extraordinary five days only.

Since we were traveling by ourselves we never booked a tour in advance, but after reaching to Yazd we booked a desert day trip through Azimeh and it was a great experience. We highly appreciate Azimeh's efforts to meet our financial situation (since we are students have been traveling on a very! low budget). The driver was both skilled and friendly.

Spontaneously we decided to ask Azimeh to organize for us our journey from Yazd to Shiraz with stopovers in Pasargad and Persepolis (because people told us it is way more cheap going there from Yazd rather than Shiraz, which turned out to be true). Over all we had a great day since we had a very nice driver (regards to Saleh!) who patiently waited our photo sessions and helped us organizing a good place to stay and everything else in Shiraz.

So our experience with Iran Safar Travel Agency in general and with Azimeh in particular was very good – therefore we can highly recommend it. Definitely we will organize our itineraries again with Azimeh once we are back to Iran (which might be soon enough). Thanks for everything!

Aspen, Colorado
Level Contributor
3 posts
9 reviews
29. Re: iranian safar travel agency

My 17 yr. old granddaughter wanted to tour Iran so I recruited my husband and a friend to join us for a whirlwind tour of Iran from Dec. 31 - Jan. 14, 2017. I contacted several agencies and decided on Iran Safar Travel Agency because Azimeh responded quickly and consistently to my many requests. As I had visited before I had a list of places we wanted to include and Azimeh very efficiently handled the logistics for the plane tickets, hotels, drivers, van and guide. She took into consideration our limited budget, noted details others had overlooked and couldn't have been more caring and thorough. Also, we had an excellent guide, Amir, whom we would highly recommend. If I were to return, Iran Safar Travel Agency would be my first choice!

30. Re: iranian safar travel agency

Removed on: 9:24 am, February 06, 2018

Reply to: iranian safar travel agency
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted