We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nearest swimming pool & mall to Holiday Inn Express?

London
Level Contributor
51 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
Nearest swimming pool & mall to Holiday Inn Express?

I am staying at the Holiday Inn Express, but I do not think there is a pool there. Can anyone tell me where the nearest pool is to this hotel and cost? Also what is the nearest good shopping mall to this hotel.

Many thanks

Arenas de San...
Level Contributor
747 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nearest swimming pool & mall to Holiday Inn Express?

The closest pool would be at the Coral beach club or the Marina club about 10 minutes by walk. Else, plenty of other hotels nearby (Baisan etc) and you could just ask them how much they charge. Gulf hotel also close by.

What did you want to buy at the mall? HIE is located on a busy street with plenty of small shops that can cater to your grocery/medical needs.

Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nearest swimming pool & mall to Holiday Inn Express?

I doubt they don't have a pool but coral beach is the closest to you. The best mall would be city center, closest mall would be gosi complex.

3. Re: Nearest swimming pool & mall to Holiday Inn Express?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, July 31, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Manama