We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

salary

Which Manama hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
delhi
Level Contributor
2 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
salary

hi i have been offered a job in bahrain. thwy payin me 160bhd+accomodation+transport+medical. so will dis amount be ok for the living dere?>

plzz reply..

and thanks

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
164 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: salary

It all depends on your lifestyle, family, activities, etc???????. Food isnt really that expensive since ever thing else for you seems to be covered.

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
6,815 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: salary

Very poor salary, even given they provide you accommodation and transport. Take it only if you are desparate.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,850 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: salary

IMHO nope!!!! Food might not be expensive, but if food is not included in your benefit package, then is not that worth it. Bahrain is fairly expensive and is quite entertaining.

Libya
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: salary

I agree salary is too low even they provide you some allowances

5. Re: salary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, June 05, 2014