We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dishonest cheated BD 90

Which Manama hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
dishonest cheated BD 90

I stay in Best Western olive Hotel in 3rd Feb for 4 days. My Associate Booked Hotel for us there4 they not paid advance so we debit our card for two person BD 48.25 each person. Evening our Associate come and paid all 4 days payment cash. We request Mr.Turu give us assurance our amount is not charged. When we reached back on our destination in our Bank Amount we debited we called account Department Mr. Tapa and Mr. Turo regarding cheating and dishonesty even we give him our Bank Statement where amount was debited they are advising we paid Mr. Rafat to whom it is not concern with us. We don't know the name who give them mean they used only name not paid amount. Pl. mail id : unibrogroup@yahoo.com and Skype Id: makh786.

Pl. avoid this Hotel management with account are corrupt. Extra Billing, Mis commitment and lie is their nature.

M. AKRAM KHAN (Neck name : Makky)

Mobile No. +9665 61623742

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
7,065 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: dishonest cheated BD 90

When you have already paid through Debit card, why pay cash again? In any case, this may be a matter of time before the hotel informs the bank to reverse the charges. Think you need to be a bit patient, and follow up with the hotel after a few days.

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: dishonest cheated BD 90

We Associated reached late in Hotel while our flight was early so we reached early while Hotel management did not accepted Booking through our associate who informed you paid one day only when your associate come how he paid then we return back. When our Associated come in evening he paid 4 days 4 Room by Cash and we remind many time to Hotel Management Mr. Turu to return back our Debit Slip but he return half sleep to us don't worry your money not debited. When my Partner check his account amount was debited I reached Bahrain and give them all evidence this amount is debited in our account why? They informed Mr. Raffat received the payment to whom who is Mr. Raffat you paid them why but they don't have response. If you have BEST WESTERN OLIVIA Head Office Contact pl. give me here to approach them JUFFAIR Management and Accounts Department are dis honest, cheating. Expedite the matter and taken stick action against Guilty staff.

Arenas de San...
Level Contributor
706 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: dishonest cheated BD 90

Maybe you should post this in the travelers review of the hotel on this and other wbsites. Not many travelers would check the Bahrain forum.

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
164 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: dishonest cheated BD 90

I would suggest you do not post your personal information, such as your cell number here or on any other travel forum. Just my 2 cents.... Hope you got a resolution to your issue.

Florida...
9 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: dishonest cheated BD 90

Yup! You should be careful of it. Hope you get solution for your issue.

6. Re: dishonest cheated BD 90

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, May 12, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Manama