We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Year`s Eve

Edinburgh
8 posts
Save Topic
New Year`s Eve

Hi

I am coming over to Bahrain for new year, can you suggest a good place to celebrate the bells on new years eve.

Thanks

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Level Contributor
219 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Year`s Eve

Most of the major hotels hold a ball on new years eve, if thats what you want. You would need to get your tickets now for that. Night Clubs should be open on that night unless ordered closed by the authorities.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,850 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Year`s Eve

I agree with above poster, but also I would check the Best Wester in Juffair. The have a good club and one bar. These are either a 3 or 4 start Hotel. It depends what Kind of nightlife you looking for. Enjoy NYE.

Bahrain
Level Contributor
39 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New Year`s Eve

go anywhere, but just stay away from exhibition road, cuz sometimes young crowd go a bit far in the crazy fun attitude, not dangerous though, but really weird :D I remember onces there was an eggs war between two groups, I mean chicken eggs, real ones LOL

I got it on tape, can't remember where now :)

juffair would be good.. or somewhere @ trader's vics and bushido, if u want something classy.

4. Re: New Year`s Eve

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 08, 2010