We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

al hidayah birmingham

Which Mecca hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
al hidayah birmingham

we are planning to go to umrah in march inshallah do you have any more reviews for the above company so far l have only heard negative reviews an that they are not trustworthy are they really that bad

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
20,377 posts
1,663 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: al hidayah birmingham

They are a big operator, although rather more expensive than previous years. I know people who have been with them and were satisfied.

I doubt there is one Umrah/Hajj operator with even 60% satisfaction rate never mind 100%. I can only suggest you speak to various people and ash which operator they went with.

London, UK
Level Contributor
16 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: al hidayah birmingham

I've used Al-Hidaayah for both Hajj (in 2010) and 'Umrah (way back in 2002) - both times they were excellent. Service was top, friendly and (at least for 'Umrah) value for money.

As the post above notes though they do seem to add a bit of a premium because of the reputation.

Having said all of that, we tried to get quotes from them for 'Umrah this year and it was a nightmare trying to get them to quote us correctly - we eventually gave up after (not one quote matched the details we requested). Also from what we saw, the price seemed quite a bit more than we ended paying with Al-Amaanah Tours.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: al hidayah birmingham

l have called them several times regarding a quote an they are not even bother to call back.the experience l have had with them is that they are very unprofessional.an mr khadim is a very rude man.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: al hidayah birmingham

The standards of al hidayah have dropped now.they have no respect or value for there customers will not be using them again for hajj or umrah.

London, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: al hidayah birmingham

You might want to try Fazlanie Hajj And Umrah in Leicester, I wen with them for Umrah just me and my wife and shukhr to Allah we had no problem at all and everything was sooo smooth mashallah. We booked my parents trip with my brother with them also and Alhumdulilah evreything was flawless also these guys will give you what you ask for and if you want a haram view they will quote you Haram view not city. All my experiences with them I got exactly what I asked and paid for. Speak to Sulaiman.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
20,377 posts
1,663 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: al hidayah birmingham

It looks like the OP has only posted to attack Al Hidayah. His first post he wants opinions about this agent as he has heard only negative reviews.

In post 4 he said he will not be using them again! Why waste everyone's time who answered him if he has used them before.

Thanks for the recommendation for Fazlanie, however in this day and age, no website means anyone outside of Leicester are not likely to feel comfortable using them.

West Midlands
Level Contributor
14 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: al hidayah birmingham

I did a similar search. I recommend you look at hajjratings.com

I would advise panama travel (my friends personal recommendation) and I've booked with afta tours (brother esam) very good.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: al hidayah birmingham

salaam can you please let me know were panama travel is based also if they have a website as l have checked online nothing is showing for them if you have there contact details that would be great.

West Midlands
Level Contributor
14 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: al hidayah birmingham

Walaykumsalam brother. 495 Coventry road Birmingham. B10 0JS. 0121 771 3616. Website hajjumrahtrip.co.uk

Edited: 11:49 am, March 01, 2013
London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: al hidayah birmingham

Salaams, if anyone needs the contact number of Fazlanie Travel in Leicester its 0116 215 2044 and the mobile number of Sulayman is 0776 481 2741.

Get answers to your questions about Mecca