We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good clean hotel in Makkah reasonable price

London, United...
Level Contributor
55 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
Good clean hotel in Makkah reasonable price

Salams all,

I am looking for a hotel in Makkah for 9 night in February (not peak season I'm guessing). However everything I'm finding in trip advisor is coming up pretty expensive and more than the trip advisor guide price listed against the hotel.

I basically need a hotel for umra for a group of family and friends up to 12 people. We require something within walking distance to Haram for the older ones among us.

We don't want to pay more that £50 per night per double room and would have thought it was very realistic to find a clean, up to date modern hotel with good service for this price.

Can anyone please recommend a hotel they stayed at (preferebly listed on tripadvisor or if not with a website or photos)

Any suggestions would be extremely welcome.

Grand Mosque
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Safa to Marwa
Black Stone
Kaaba
Sacred & Religious Sites, Architectural Buildings, Historic Sites
United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
22,050 posts
1,993 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Good clean hotel in Makkah reasonable price

todger

www.hajis.co.uk/hajj-package-details.asp…

This might suit your needs. Its always worth contacting them and bartering.

Freinds and family members have used them in the past.

12. Re: Good clean hotel in Makkah reasonable price

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, May 27, 2013