We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

perform Haj during the year 2011

New Delhi, India
1 post
Save Topic
perform Haj during the year 2011

Can you provide accommodation for four persons with reasonable rent with cooking facility?

Kaaba
Architectural Buildings, Sacred & Religious Sites, Historic Sites
Grand Mosque
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Safa to Marwa
Black Stone
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Level Contributor
74 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: perform Haj during the year 2011

Dear Mr. Sheik,

Saudi authorities required from all pilgrims to perform Haj in a campaign, So you don't worry about food or accommodation it included in the campaign.

By the way, Rooms in mecca is the highest fares in the world in seasons! It is vary and depend on the location and the stars, in ramadan some hotels offer rooms for 15000 reals per night !

good luck!

almadinah
Level Contributor
270 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: perform Haj during the year 2011

salam alikom ,

mr , adelo

i think you are wrong , there is not room for 15000 SAR in any hotle in madinah , i am from madinah and i know that .

take care

NAIF

Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Level Contributor
74 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: perform Haj during the year 2011

Dear Mr. naif111,

i'm not talking about madina , i'm talking about Mecca in seasons like ramadan. and i said it is vary and depend on the location.

Best regards,

Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Level Contributor
74 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: perform Haj during the year 2011

Today news : Room for 40000 RS and there is no vacancy !

newspaper: alriyadh.com/2011/08/26/article662160.html

5. Re: perform Haj during the year 2011

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 pm, October 15, 2012