We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

forgotten animals in makkah/madinah

London, United...
3 posts
Save Topic
forgotten animals in makkah/madinah

salaam, if you are planning on going to makkah/madinah please spare a thought (and a morsel of food and water) for the poor cats sadly neglected and treated as vermin by many locals. they are breeding at an alarming rate and unless they are spayed their numbers will increase further.please have mercy on these creatures and give them some food and inshallah earn a place in jannah for yourself(if you show mercy to another inshallah allah will show mercy to you on he day of qiyammah). it gets very hot during the day and water is not freely availablefor them.I found that the cats described as 'ferrel' were not at all vicious in fact they were frightened of people and only came and sat near us to try and get some rizak for themselves.please brothers and sisters show compassion to these abandoned creatures and encourage others to do the same. jarzakallh, s. r

almadinah
Level Contributor
270 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: forgotten animals in makkah/madinah

thank you very much for your advise

London, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: forgotten animals in makkah/madinah

jarzakallah for taking the time to read it and please pass it on to others to awake our (sometimes)sleeping hearts! inshallah i am emigrating to madinah when our business is up and running and I am going to set up a vetinery clinic there for all the injured cats and those needing food and shelter, inshallah. salaam , s rashd.

3. Re: forgotten animals in makkah/madinah

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:15 am, October 29, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Mecca