We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jeddah to Medinah Flight

Brum, UK
Level Contributor
18 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Jeddah to Medinah Flight

Hi, does anybody know how I can book a flight (here in the UK) on the internet, to take us from Jeddah to Medinah and back?

Sacred & Religious Sites, Architectural Buildings, Historic Sites
Grand Mosque
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Safa to Marwa
Black Stone
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Level Contributor
123 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jeddah to Medinah Flight

Well, you could book a flight online. There are 2 carriers in Saudi that i am aware of:

1.Saudi Airlines (which provides better service in my opion which is totally a subjective opinion)

you could go to online booking page here in this link:

2.NAS airlines..onlineBooking link:

Safe trip :)

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Level Contributor
219 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jeddah to Medinah Flight

Agree with above. The other low cost airline in KSA is SAMA but Saudiar is the most reliable within Kingdom.

Level Contributor
218 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jeddah to Medinah Flight

Saudi Airline (SA) is good and many frequencies. But, if you are going with Umrah visa, the price you see is the price you will NOT get.

Last year I did the same way as you did and the price is SR 140 each way and which is around US$37.00.

This year in June, I try to purchase the same way and SA online booking took all the way with same price SR 140 and last moment for payment with credit card,you have to call SA agent. SA Agent said Umra persons fare is US$ 97.00. I asked why not honor your online published fare and last moment price hike. His answer was the NEW rule from Saudi airline official ..(NUTS ??). Local pay Saudi Riyal(SA)140 and foreigner pays higher fare.

Check with SA office in UK before you book the ticket. Good luck and happy Ramadan.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
10 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jeddah to Medinah Flight

i've booked online with saudia airlines twice (2 yrs ago and again last month) had no problems. very reasonable price. just make sure you book and purchase the tickets before you get to jeddah. almost impossible to purchase same day tickets at jeddah airport.

Destination Expert
for Dubai, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia
Level Contributor
3,238 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Jeddah to Medinah Flight

I fly Saudia all the time and they are fine and efficient

6. Re: Jeddah to Medinah Flight

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:25 am, February 27, 2010