We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hajj trip

Which Mecca hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
107 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Hajj trip

Hello ,i am a british muslim and i am thinking to go to hajj ,i live in manchester

i have seen sum travel agencies that offer hajj trip but their prices are like 4000 pounds which is a bit too high

Are the prices always this high for hajj ?

milborne
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Hajj trip

salaam alikom brother

Mashallah i wish Allah chose us to make hajj

brother Muslim poeple all around the word go to hajj for us hear in uk is much easy in other countries poeple collect money for tens of years to go to hajj and even they can not go becouse there is limit of number to each country so we are hear in advance situation, Alhamdullah

hear some tips that can help you

the price is high according where the hotel located in Makkah how near to the Haram (Masjid al haram) how more expensive don't forget brother each pray in the Haram equal of one honderd thousend pray .

when you book your hajj make sure that

1-you will get hotel in Makkah not in near by Azzizia

2- look to stars rate of the hotel

3- see how many poeple will share you the room

4- know how many day in mina you will stay in tent

5- weather the flight are direct one

6- take good travel insurance

7- make sure that there are English speaking guide becouse hajj have exact process and steps and locations some mistake can make you hajj invalid

8- the price of hajj start from 1400 till 9000

a good package will start from 2400

9-also rember my self and you that who make hajj fithful only for Allah and not discuss or urgy during the hajj what ever happen during the hajj Allah price him with paradise , and who make hajj returend back wash from all his sinse

Allah help you and me to make Hajj and please ask Allah to forgive me when you do Hajj

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
107 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hajj trip

Thank you very much for ur answer , i am looking at the companies that organises hajj tour as they are so many ,

With the help of Allah ,hope i find a good one .

Again thank you

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
20,216 posts
1,640 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hajj trip

Hajj prices also depend on supply and demand. Not helped with many hotels being knocked down in recent years.

You can get 3 star packages for less. You also need to account of flight prices.

You will need to try several travel agents and Hajj organisers in Manchester or join a tour group where a big group travel together staying in same hotels etc.

ksa
Level Contributor
41 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hajj trip

I`m saudi guy living in Jeddah (where the airport is located), if u have any qustion about Jeddah i could help.

Hajj Mabroor

Karachi
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Hajj trip

"Hajj" means literally "to set out for a place". For a Muslim, that place is the Holy City of Makkah. In accordance with the leadership's directives to offer the pilgrims, who are the "Guests of God", the best services and to provide them with all attention and convenience to enable them to fulfill their religious duties with ease and in comfort and return to their countries safely.This Holy Country has had the privilege and honor of shouldering the responsibility of providing integrated services to the pilgrims of Allah's Inviolable House, to those performing thel Hajj and to the visitors of the Mosque of the Noble Prophet, peace be upon him. Such services begin with the moment they set foot in the territory of the Kingdom, till their return to their respective countries. Caring for the needs of pilgrims occupy first priority among the state concerns. Article 24 of Part Five, pertaining to the rights and duties appearing in the Kingdom's Governance Statutes, which was issued in 1414 H., provides that "The State shall assume the responsibility of serving the two Holy Mosques, shall take full care of pilgrims, and shall reconstruct the two Holy Mosques and provide services thereto. It shall provide security and care for the visitors thereof to enable them to perform Hajj, Umrah, and visit the Prophet's Mosque in peace and tranquility.+Return Bus fares for Jeddeh and Madina + transports during Hajj +tent fares at Mina & Arfat total Hajj fee is $=350/- Max. Air fare, hotel and meals charges will be extra. Intercontinantal Hotel Macca;s rates are $=800 per week & $=1300 per fortnight. Discount Hotels + Airfare you have to hunt of your choice and rates. Beginning with the moment of application for a Hajj or Umrah visa. This has added to the responsibility of the Ministry the task of raising the standard of the services that are provided to pilgrims and Umrah performers and of making sure that the quality of the services that are provided to them by the various sectors that are under the supervision of the Ministry meet their expectations and are consistent with what they pay in return for such services. The Ministry also takes into account the aspirations of the private sector that seeks to increase its income and reduce its cost, and makes sure that these religious duties are not transformed into a commercial commodity.

6. Re: Hajj trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, April 25, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Mecca